A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoe Gillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoe Gillis, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoe Gillis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillis graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gillis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoe Gillis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Zoe Gillis practice?
- Dr. Zoe Gillis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zoe Gillis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Ayer, MA.
See Ayer Obstetricians & Gynecologists.