A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoe Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoe Martinez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoe Martinez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoe Allen Martinez MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zoe A. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Zoe Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zoe Martinez practices Psychiatry near San Bruno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MD.
See San Bruno Psychiatrists.