A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoe Stitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoe Stitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stitt graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stitt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoe D Stitt MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Zoe D. Stitt practice?
- Dr. Zoe Stitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zoe Stitt practices Dermatology near Medford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Stoneham, MA.
See Medford Dermatologists.