A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zofia Hrymoc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zofia Hrymoc is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zofia Hrymoc, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hrymoc graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Hrymoc has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zofia Hrymoc MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Zofia Hrymoc practice?
- Dr. Zofia Hrymoc has 1 office location.
Dr. Zofia Hrymoc practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Endocrinologists.