Zofia Hrymoc MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

December 31st, 2014
Office staff is lousy, never calls back, doesn't answer telephone, leave a message, no call back. Dr. okay. sent me for blood work once, advised me of what test I was going for, forgot to check one off, when questioned I was advised she was only human.

July 20th, 2013
My experience with doctor
Be on top of your bloodwork. I was misdiagnosed and put on a prescription I shouldn't have been on and the bloodwork proved that. I approached the doctor about it and another medication I wanted changed due to bad reviews of the medication and I was told by the doctor that I was aggrevating her. Well, that was time for me to move on. Also, no credit of debit cards accepted, you must pay cash or check. You cannot call her office for prescriptions or have update of records mailed to you. A very dreary sad looking staff and waiting room. I'm glad I moved on.

October 25th, 2010
I tried 5 endocrinologists b4 Dr. Hrymoc
I made appts. w/ several endocrinologists before I was able to see Dr. Hrymoc. One Told me I must just be eating more than I realized. One cancelled the fri b4 a mon appt because after 3 mos. of waiting the office staff called to say, "oops. He doesn't take thyroid patients, only diabetics." And HE was the head of endocrinology at a top rated hospital. Dr. Hrymoc in contrast not only listened and tested appropriately to diagnose hypothyroidism, but also what kind and a t4 to t3 hormone conversion problem. I came home and told my husband, "If she moves, we move."

September 12th, 2010
Maryann W
I have been going to Dr Hrymoc for many years. She is friendly, courteous, professional, & an expert in her field.I would not want to go to anyone other than Dr Hrymoc!

July 28th, 2010
Great doctor
I had a great experience at Dr. Hrymoc's office. She took the time to figure out where other doctors overlooked my condition and set me on a good path to wellness. I am very grateful to have her helping me.

July 21st, 2009
new patient
Whoever is answering your phones for appointments should be shot! I have tried months ago at the recommendation of a friend and even last week leaving several messages that I would like to make an appointmnet but NEVER getting a call back. Then out of fustration, I pushed one and was refused when I asked to speak to an office manager after I explianed that I am not getting a call back!!!!!