Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zofia Stevanovic
Dr. Zofia Stevanovic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 48 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stevanovic is affiliated with Resurrection Hospital, Resurrection Medical Center and Our Lady of the Resurrection. She speaks English.
Dr. Zofia Stevanovic has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Zofia Stevanovic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Charlemagne Guerrero
Chicago, IL 0.53 mi10
Dr. Rebecca Duke
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Chicago, IL 0.64 mi35
Dr. Maciej Drazkiewicz
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Chicago, IL 0.64 mi33