A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoha Gondal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoha Gondal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondal graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Gondal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gondal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans