A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoha Gondal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoha Gondal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondal graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Gondal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoha Fatima Gondal BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Zoha F. Gondal practice?
- Dr. Zoha Gondal has 1 office location.
Dr. Zoha Gondal practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists and Rockville Centre Nephrologists.