Learn more about Dr. Zohar Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zohar Stark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stark
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zohar Stark, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano.
Dr. Stark has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zohar Stark MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zohar Stark practice?
- Dr. Zohar Stark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zohar Stark practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Voorhees Surgeons.