A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zohar Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zohar Stark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stark
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zohar Stark, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano.
Dr. Stark has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zohar Stark MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zohar Stark practice?
- Dr. Zohar Stark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zohar Stark practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Elkins Park Surgeons.