Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zohar Stark
Dr. Zohar Stark, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ, with another office in Jenkintown, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Stark is affiliated with Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center, Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton and Elkins Park Hosp, Elkins Park, Pa. He speaks English.
Dr. Zohar Stark has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Zohar Stark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Alfred Atanda Jr
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Voorhees, NJ 0.26 mi13
Dr. Suken Shah
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Voorhees, NJ 0.26 mi22
Dr. Keith Baldwin
Voorhees, NJ 0.70 mi11