A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoheir Abdelbaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoheir Abdelbaki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoheir Abdelbaki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelbaki graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdelbaki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- St Rita's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abdelbaki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zoheir A. Abdelbaki practice?
Dr. Zoheir Abdelbaki practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, OH.
See Lima Internists, Lima Cardiologists, and Lima Nuclear Medicine Physicians.