A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoheir Abdelbaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoheir Abdelbaki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoheir Abdelbaki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelbaki graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abdelbaki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Lima Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoheir Abdelbaki MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Zoheir Abdelbaki practice?
- Dr. Zoheir Abdelbaki has 5 office locations.
Dr. Zoheir Abdelbaki practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Marys, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lima, OH.
See Saint Marys Internists and Saint Marys Cardiologists.