A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zohra Choudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zohra Choudhry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhry graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Choudhry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Millwood Hosp, Arlington, Tx
- Bhc Millwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zohra Anita Choudhry MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zohra A. Choudhry practice?
- Dr. Zohra Choudhry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zohra Choudhry practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists and Fort Worth Child Psychiatrists.