Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zohra Choudhry
Dr. Zohra Choudhry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Psychiatry and Psychiatry. Dr. Choudhry is affiliated with Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth, Bhc Millwood and Millwood Hosp, Arlington, Tx. Dr. Choudhry has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Zohra Choudhry has the following 2 specialties
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Zohra Choudhry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Debra Atkisson
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Fort Worth, TX 0.97 mi31
Dr. Jennifer Heath
Benbrook, TX 1.07 mi26
Dr. Sandra Davis
Fort Worth, TX 1.67 mi21