A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zohra Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zohra Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zohra Rashid Khan MD and PA is a female Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zohra R. Khan practice?
- Dr. Zohra Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zohra Khan practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Euless, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Euless Neurologists and Euless Psychiatrists.