A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zohra Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zohra Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zohra Rashid Khan MD and PA is a female Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zohra R. Khan practice?
- Dr. Zohra Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Zohra Khan practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Euless, TX.
See Euless Neurologists and Euless Psychiatrists.