A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zohra Salahuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zohra Salahuddin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zohra Salahuddin, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salahuddin graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Salahuddin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
- Jefferson Hospital Of Neurosciences
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zohra Gulnar Salahuddin BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Zohra G. Salahuddin practice?
- Dr. Zohra Salahuddin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zohra Salahuddin practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.