A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zohray Talib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talib graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Talib has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zohray Moolani Talib MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zohray M. Talib practice?
- Dr. Zohray Talib has 1 office location.
Dr. Zohray Talib practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.