Dr. Zohreh Azadfar MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 4 reviews

April 22nd, 2013
This doctor is the best doctor that has treated me for my disease. I would highly recommend her to all. She is very well-mannered and professional doctor.

October 26th, 2011
Carls (Happy Patient)
I have seen this doctor about 4 or 5 times but most recently for a more serious condition (diagnosed with diabetes). I must say this doctor is highly professional, informative and caring. I noticed one person gave her a bad review because she would not continue to refill a prescription. A similar thing happened to me *but* 1) she partially refilled to give me time and 2) advised me to see a specialist because of the adverse effects of the prescription and dosage. This was the responsible and right thing to do. Right now, she has me under an evaluation with a prescription that is working very well. I give her an A+.

June 5th, 2010
Doctor Where Are You??
I saw this doctor one time only. I needed a prescription reactivated. She wrote the priscription. I got it filled; no problem. After 3 refills, I began having problems getting it refilled. The prescription was for Fluticasone Propionate, an allergy medication. In the past my doctors have written the prescription for 12 months. Now, here I am in the middle of allergy season and I can't get it refilled. The pharmacy told me she would not authorize a refill. I think they can't find her. Here's your grade Doctor: F!

April 19th, 2010