A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoila Denno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denno
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Denno Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Buruli Ulcer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lupus Erythematosus Panniculitis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Denno graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoila Antonia Denno DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Zoila A. Denno practice?
- Dr. Zoila Denno has 5 office locations.
Dr. Zoila Denno practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and El Mirage, AZ.
See Tempe Primary Care Doctors and Tempe General Practitioners.