A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zola N'Dandu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zola N'Dandu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. N'Dandu graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. N'Dandu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zola N'Dandu MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Zola N'Dandu practice?
- Dr. Zola N'Dandu has 13 office locations.
Dr. Zola N'Dandu practices Cardiology near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and La Place, LA.
See Kenner Cardiologists.