A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zola N'Dandu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zola N'Dandu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. N'Dandu
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. N'Dandu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. N'Dandu graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. N'Dandu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zola N'Dandu MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Zola N'Dandu practice?
- Dr. Zola N'Dandu has 10 office locations.
Dr. Zola N'Dandu practices Cardiology near La Place, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Kenner, LA and Anthem, AZ.
See La Place Cardiologists.