A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoltan Antal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoltan Antal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Developmental Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Antal graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Antal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Antal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zoltan Antal practice?
Dr. Zoltan Antal practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians, Bronx Pediatric Specialists, and Bronx Endocrinologists.