A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoltan Antal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoltan Antal is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antal
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Antal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoltan Antal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Developmental Disorders
- Growth Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Antal graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Antal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoltan Antal MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Zoltan Antal practice?
- Dr. Zoltan Antal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zoltan Antal practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.