A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoltan Antal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Antal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoltan Antal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Developmental Disorders
- Growth Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Antal graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Antal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoltan Antal MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Zoltan Antal practice?
- Dr. Zoltan Antal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zoltan Antal practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.