A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoltan Bereczki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoltan Bereczki, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bereczki
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bereczki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bereczki graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Bereczki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoltan Bereczki DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zoltan Bereczki practice?
- Dr. Zoltan Bereczki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zoltan Bereczki practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA.
See Tampa Surgeons.