A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoltan Bereczki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoltan Bereczki, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bereczki
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Bereczki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bereczki graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Bereczki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoltan Bereczki DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zoltan Bereczki practice?
- Dr. Zoltan Bereczki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zoltan Bereczki practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Wayne, PA.
See Tampa Orthopedic Surgeons and Tampa Surgeons.