Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Only issue is wait time. Otherwise great doctor! show details Only issue is wait time. Otherwise great doctor!
Apr 10th, 2016

I love Dr. Erdos but you must be willing to wait in the office to see him. He spends as much time as necessary with each patient and ensures that he answers all your questions. An excellent doc. Would be 5 stars if not for the wait time and sometimes must wait awhile for an appt.

by Eric R. on Feb 3rd, 2015

I haven't been a patient of Dr. Erdos' long, but I can tell you that he is very compassionate and caring. I wait one to two hours to see him, which is longer than I would like, but his attention to detail is spot on. I have never had a doctor look me in the eye and actually ask my opinion about my health. His staff has always been courteous to me, even though they are well over worked. He really needs a couple more hands to even out the business load of things, which is what I see from the waiting room. His staff talks very highly of him, I can't imagine some of the comments I ve read about them being mean, I can only imagine it had something to do with how they were treated by the patients.

Oct 22nd, 2014

I honestly would not be alive if it were not for doctor Erdos, he actually cares about his patients and will spend whoever long it takes to answer all your questions and concerns. You do have to wait sometimes to see him but trust me it is well worth it.

Finally a Sensible MD show details Finally a Sensible MD
by Nicole R. on Nov 21st, 2013

Even though this doctor ran behind schedule by 2 hours, I definitely see why. He took his time and was very patient and listened to my concerns. He helped me find alternative herbal medications versus taking prescription medications. He really seemed to care about my financial situation and was very polite. His office is very busy and there where only two people working when I was there. A receptionist and a nurse. They both were very busy answering the phones and multitasking. My only complaint with this office is that they really do need a second receptionist to answer the phones. I felt bad for the lady at the front desk, she could barely hang the phone up before it would ring again. But I remained impressed because in spite of the work load, she remained very polite and efficient.

by LYTRICIA on Jun 12th, 2013

THE DOCTOR HIMSELF IS EXCELLENT. BUT HIS STAFF IS A DIFFERENT MATTER ..BEEN A PATIENT FOR ALMOST 3 YR. WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT LAST JANUARY, DR. ERDOS TOLD ME IF I NEEDED TO BE SEEN BY A PAIN MANAGEMENT DR. TO MACK AN APPOINTMENT WITH HIM... THE BOOKING REPRESENTATIVE REFUSED TO GIVE ME AN APPOINTMENT AND/ OR TO SPEAK WITH HIM..TODAY I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM HIS OFFICE STATING THEY WILL NO LONGER TREAT ME AS A PATIENT BUT DID NOT GIVE A REASON WHY. THE DOCTOR IS GREAT BUT I DOUBT HE KNOWS WHAT GOES ON IN THE FRONT OFFICE.

A doctor who cares about you show details A doctor who cares about you
by Michael W on May 1st, 2013

I was amazed to finally find a doctor who cares enough to actually listen and discuss my conditions with me instead of just directing me what to do. He looked at all aspects of my health and encouraged me to be proactive about my health and participate with develiping a regiment custom tailored for me. I was not rushed and was very impressed by the doctors knowledge of my condtions and good advice that he openly shared with me. I'm happy to have found him and that he has accepted me as a patient.

Apr 14th, 2013

Dr. Erdos is so caring and truely listens to your concerns. He is very thorough and even if you wait an hour to see him, he will give you the time you need! He explains every prescription option or treatment. His nurse is so sweet! She handles my calls quickly and truely cares about the patients too. You couldn't ask for a better combination! I LOVE this doctor and his staff, I hope the DRUG SEEKERS take a hike, because this doctor is of a dying breed! Thank you Dr Erdos and Christie, I owe you guys everything!! :)

May 21st, 2012

Dr. Erdos is the most thorough doctor I have ever been to and several of my friends and relatives are now seeing him.

HIGHLY recommend show details HIGHLY recommend
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr. Erdos is one of the best doctors I've come across yet. He listens to what you have to say, he spends adequate time with you and he takes the time to come up with a solution to your problem. His staff are always friendly and helpful as well as very professional. I have recommended Dr. Erdos to at least 5 people now and he is taking care of my entire family. Dr. Erdos is a rare treasure these days in the medical field.

Caring and thorough physician show details Caring and thorough physician
Mar 30th, 2011

Dr. Erdos spends all the time he needs or the patient needs and therefor gets to the bottom of problems because he listens and thinks before he acts. He is always kind and patient with me. I recommend him highly.

Oct 8th, 2010

SO GLAD TO HAVE BEEN REFERRED TO HIM!!!!!!

Caring Physician show details Caring Physician
Oct 11th, 2008

Dr. Erdos is a good listener, takes time with his patients, and is thorough.