Family Physicians

1717 N E St
Ste 523
Pensacola, FL 32501
850-469-0799
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Finally a Sensible MD  |  show details
by Nicole R. on Nov 21st, 2013

Even though this doctor ran behind schedule by 2 hours, I definitely see why. He took his time and was very patient and listened to my concerns. He helped me find alternative herbal medications versus taking prescription medications. He really seemed to care about my financial situation and was very polite. His office is very busy and there where only two people working when I was there. A receptionist and a nurse. They both were very busy answering the phones and multitasking. My only complaint with this office is that they really do need a second receptionist to answer the phones. I felt bad for the lady at the front desk, she could barely hang the phone up before it would ring again. But I remained impressed because in spite of the work load, she remained very polite and efficient.

by LYTRICIA on Jun 12th, 2013

THE DOCTOR HIMSELF IS EXCELLENT. BUT HIS STAFF IS A DIFFERENT MATTER ..BEEN A PATIENT FOR ALMOST 3 YR. WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT LAST JANUARY, DR. ERDOS TOLD ME IF I NEEDED TO BE SEEN BY A PAIN MANAGEMENT DR. TO MACK AN APPOINTMENT WITH HIM... THE BOOKING REPRESENTATIVE REFUSED TO GIVE ME AN APPOINTMENT AND/ OR TO SPEAK WITH HIM..TODAY I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM HIS OFFICE STATING THEY WILL NO LONGER TREAT ME AS A PATIENT BUT DID NOT GIVE A REASON WHY. THE DOCTOR IS GREAT BUT I DOUBT HE KNOWS WHAT GOES ON IN THE FRONT OFFICE.

|  A doctor who cares about you  |  show details
by Michael W on May 1st, 2013

I was amazed to finally find a doctor who cares enough to actually listen and discuss my conditions with me instead of just directing me what to do. He looked at all aspects of my health and encouraged me to be proactive about my health and participate with develiping a regiment custom tailored for me. I was not rushed and was very impressed by the doctors knowledge of my condtions and good advice that he openly shared with me. I'm happy to have found him and that he has accepted me as a patient.

Apr 14th, 2013

Dr. Erdos is so caring and truely listens to your concerns. He is very thorough and even if you wait an hour to see him, he will give you the time you need! He explains every prescription option or treatment. His nurse is so sweet! She handles my calls quickly and truely cares about the patients too. You couldn't ask for a better combination! I LOVE this doctor and his staff, I hope the DRUG SEEKERS take a hike, because this doctor is of a dying breed! Thank you Dr Erdos and Christie, I owe you guys everything!! :)

by former patient on Apr 1st, 2013

i have been a patient of dr erdos for years with no problem . all of a sudden i received a letter that he has dropped me as a patient . WTF ,dr erdos screwed me cause he dropped me as a patient because i so called my pain meds in 2 days earily to the pharmacy for a refill . now i have to find me another dr thanks alot doc

May 21st, 2012

Dr. Erdos is the most thorough doctor I have ever been to and several of my friends and relatives are now seeing him.

|  Mixed review  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2012

Is a caring Dr and will spend a lot of time with you during your appt; however he does give loads of dangerous meds to anyone who asks for them. Was receiving 60 Adderall, 60 Xanax and 120 Lortab every month...basically no questions asked. Be very careful with the tabs, highly addictive and will ruin yer life, trust me.

|  HIGHLY recommend  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr. Erdos is one of the best doctors I've come across yet. He listens to what you have to say, he spends adequate time with you and he takes the time to come up with a solution to your problem. His staff are always friendly and helpful as well as very professional. I have recommended Dr. Erdos to at least 5 people now and he is taking care of my entire family. Dr. Erdos is a rare treasure these days in the medical field.

|  Caring and thorough physician  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

Dr. Erdos spends all the time he needs or the patient needs and therefor gets to the bottom of problems because he listens and thinks before he acts. He is always kind and patient with me. I recommend him highly.

|  Writes too many perscriptions  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2010

Gives girls scripts for 40 count of Adderal, Xanax, and Lortab with 3 refills every month without asking any questions. This needs to stop.

Oct 8th, 2010

SO GLAD TO HAVE BEEN REFERRED TO HIM!!!!!!

|  Caring Physician  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2008

Dr. Erdos is a good listener, takes time with his patients, and is thorough.

|  Kindest physician you will ever have!  |  show details
by Tulip2439 on May 28th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Erdos is my personal physician and I see him at least 4 times a year. He is never rushed and he treats me with respect. This doctor is a gem!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com