A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoltan Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoltan Horvath is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoltan Horvath, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Horvath has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoltan Tamas Horvath MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Zoltan T. Horvath practice?
- Dr. Zoltan Horvath has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zoltan Horvath practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.