Learn more about Dr. Zoltan Turi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoltan Turi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turi
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Turi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoltan Turi, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pathologic Constriction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Turi graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Turi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoltan G Turi FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Zoltan G. Turi practice?
- Dr. Zoltan Turi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zoltan Turi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Camden Cardiologists.