Learn more about Dr. Zoltan Turi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoltan Turi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoltan Turi, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pathologic Constriction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Turi graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Turi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoltan G Turi FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Zoltan G. Turi practice?
- Dr. Zoltan Turi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zoltan Turi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Camden Cardiologists.