A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoltan Turi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoltan Turi, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pathologic Constriction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Turi graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Turi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zoltan G. Turi practice?
Dr. Zoltan Turi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Camden Cardiologists.