Learn more about Dr. Zora Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zora Rogers is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zora Rogers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Cooley's Anemia (Thalassemia)
- Hemoglobin SC Disease
- Iron Overload
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zora R Rogers MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Zora R. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Zora Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Zora Rogers practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.