A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zora Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zora Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zora Rogers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Cooley's Anemia (Thalassemia)
- Hemoglobin SC Disease
- Iron Overload
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zora R. Rogers practice?
Dr. Zora Rogers practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.