Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zora Rogers
Dr. Zora Rogers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Rogers is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas, UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital and Parkland Health & Hospital System. She speaks English.
Dr. Zora Rogers has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Zora Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.