A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoraida Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoraida Mendez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Mendez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoraida Alicia Mendez MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Zoraida A. Mendez practice?
- Dr. Zoraida Mendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Zoraida Mendez practices Hematology & Oncology near Salem, OH.
See Salem Oncologists.