Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zoraida Mendez
Dr. Zoraida Mendez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, OH. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mendez is affiliated with Salem Regional Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation and Southwest General Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Zoraida Mendez has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Zoraida Mendez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, OH.
Dr. Michael Lileas
Salem, OH 0 mi31
Dr. John Paulowski
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Salem, OH 0 mi30
Dr. William Houser Jr
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Salem, OH 0 mi32