A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoraida Rivera-Hidalgo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoraida Rivera-Hidalgo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoraida Rivera-Hidalgo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera-Hidalgo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rivera-Hidalgo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoraida Rivera-Hidalgo MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zoraida Rivera-Hidalgo practice?
- Dr. Zoraida Rivera-Hidalgo has 1 office location.
Dr. Zoraida Rivera-Hidalgo practices Internal Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Internists.