A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoraida Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoraida Suarez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Universidad De Los Andes (Venezuela), Merida.
Dr. Suarez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoraida Ines Suarez MD is a female Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Zoraida I. Suarez practice?
- Dr. Zoraida Suarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Zoraida Suarez practices Neurology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Neurologists.