Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zoraida Suarez
Dr. Zoraida Suarez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Encino, CA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Neurological Surgery and Neurology. Dr. Suarez is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Valley Presbyterian Hospital and Grossmont Hospital TcuSNF. She speaks English.
Dr. Zoraida Suarez has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Zoraida Suarez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encino, CA.
Dr. Richard Ress
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Encino, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Armin Arasheben
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine
Encino, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Byron Patterson
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Encino, CA 0 mi18