Learn more about Dr. Zoran Gatalica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoran Gatalica, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Genetic Translocation
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Male Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatalica graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Gatalica has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
- John Sealy Hosp-Utmb
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gatalica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zoran Gatalica practice?
Dr. Zoran Gatalica practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Omaha Pathologists.