A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoran Gatalica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gatalica
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoran Gatalica, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Genetic Translocation
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Male Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatalica graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Gatalica has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
- John Sealy Hosp-Utmb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoran Gatalica MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Zoran Gatalica practice?
- Dr. Zoran Gatalica has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zoran Gatalica practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Omaha Pathologists.