A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoran Kurepa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoran Kurepa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoran Kurepa, MD, PHD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurepa graduated from University Of Zagreb. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kurepa has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoran Kurepa MD and PHD is a male Rheumatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Zoran Kurepa practice?
- Dr. Zoran Kurepa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zoran Kurepa practices Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Duncanville, TX.
See Dallas Rheumatologists.