Dr. Zoran Kurepa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zoran Kurepa?

MA

Posted on August 28th, 2016

Dr Kurepa was very good at getting blood work done to evaluate me. Very professional and i would recommend him to my friends.

My experience

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Have not been able to see him! Scheduler forgot to enter appointment. also very difficult to get ahold of anyone in office. when i did get ahold of someone they would put me on hold for 10-15 minutes then answer then hold another 10-15 minutes then hang up and not return call. very unprofessional. The Dr may be great!, i will never know. but staff just lost this patient. had to put one star to get review in.

If you are searching

Posted on February 20th, 2014

Although the first visit felt cold, with each visit, this has become the best Rheumatologist that I have had. I believe between this practice and oncology, I have had four, and Dr Kurepa is who I would recommend out of all. He doesn't expirament with you, nor make a bigger deal, or bigger expense, than what is needed. He has a very straight forward personality, but don't take that as a sign that he does not care. The visits are short and to the point, but I appreciate that when the lab results come back, the patients best interest, physically and financially, comes first. Hope this one perspective helps.

excellent care

Posted on September 9th, 2013

I have ra and was doing ok when I saw Dr Kurepa. He thought I could do much better & he was right I went on Embrel several years ago and I am doing very well I get around well and my hands show no signs of arthritis I found him to be concerned about my general health not just arthritis moved out of state or I'd still see him

Posted on August 16th, 2013

I would love to be able to write a review of this doctor; unfortunately after trying for 3 days just to speak to the new patient coordinator, I gave up and made an appointment with another doctor.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 26th, 2013

I love Doctor Kurepa, because he spends a lot of time with me, besides that is very nice person with me.

Highly Recommend Dr. Kurepa

Posted on February 1st, 2013

Good, caring, knowledgeable doctors that you "click" with are very difficult to find but somehow I got lucky and found Dr. Kurepa! He's helpful, interested in hearing your problems and doing what he can to solve them. If he ever moved out of the D/FW area, I'd follow him anywhere. His office staff is friendly and helpful, as well. The nurse that does the blood draws is so skilled, you barely feel it. The office I go to in Lewisville is small but clean and neat and is run efficiently. I couldn't be happier with this Doctor and his staff.

Dr Kurepa care for their patient.

Posted on January 2nd, 2012

Outstanding Rheumatologist

Posted on September 4th, 2011

Dr. Kurepa is knowlegeable and thorough, with a sincere, caring bedside manner. During appointments,he takes enough time to ask the right questions and to make excellent treatment decisions. I wouldn't hesitate to refer him to friends and family.

EJones

Posted on January 16th, 2010

Dr. Kurepa has gotten to the bottom of my problems and placed me on the road to recovery. He is aggressive, extememly knowledgable and works with a team of doctors that enhance his way of thinking. Together, they have put me back together. I am proud to say he is my doctor!

Posted on September 30th, 2017