A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoran Nedeljkovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoran Nedeljkovic is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nedeljkovic
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nedeljkovic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoran Nedeljkovic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nedeljkovic graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nedeljkovic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoran S Nedeljkovic MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Zoran S. Nedeljkovic practice?
- Dr. Zoran Nedeljkovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Zoran Nedeljkovic practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.