A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoran Zimolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoran Zimolo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoran Zimolo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimolo graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Zimolo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoran Anton Zimolo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zoran A. Zimolo practice?
- Dr. Zoran Zimolo has 1 office location.
Dr. Zoran Zimolo practices Psychiatry near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Psychiatrists.