A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoran Zimolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoran Zimolo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimolo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zimolo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoran Zimolo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimolo graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Zimolo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoran Anton Zimolo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zoran A. Zimolo practice?
- Dr. Zoran Zimolo has 1 office location.
Dr. Zoran Zimolo practices Psychiatry near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Psychiatrists.