A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zorana Sifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zorana Sifford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sifford graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sifford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Liberty Memorial Hospital
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zorana Magareta Sifford MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Zorana M. Sifford practice?
- Dr. Zorana Sifford has 1 office location.
Dr. Zorana Sifford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hinesville, GA.
See Hinesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.