Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by outraged patient on Mar 28th, 2014

Misdiagnosed/Malpractice

incompetent doctor show details incompetent doctor
by misdiagnosed patient on Mar 28th, 2014

This doctor misdiagnosed my pregnancy. Did a pap while I was 3 months pregnant and she didn't even know it. Water broke at 5 months, went to her office and at first she said it was infection. After insisting something wrong did prego test, sent me home leaking amniotic fluid for week before another doc saw me and immediately sent me to hospital. Awful experience. DESERVES 0 STARS

long wait times show details long wait times
May 22nd, 2013

Although I love Dr. Sifford, getting an appointment is difficult for less than a month out and the wait time once you get there is outrageous. I once waited almost 2 hours.

Mar 7th, 2012

I was really impressed by her caring and understanding nature, seem really concerned about my wife and helping her get better and healthier. She has great bed side manner, very understanding and knowledgeable.

Long wait but worth it show details Long wait but worth it
Jul 28th, 2011

Although I could only get an appt a month out I am glad I waited. The wait time was in the office was an hour and a half but Dr. Sifford was great. Very kind and understanding. I felt very comfortable with her.

Sep 17th, 2010

Dr. Sifford is the only doctor I've met to date that sincerely wants to treat the 'whole' patient, not just bandaid a symptom.