A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoraya Zuniga-Macaraig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoraya Zuniga-Macaraig is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuniga-Macaraig graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Zuniga-Macaraig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- St. Dominic's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoraya Obong Zuniga-Macaraig MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zoraya O. Zuniga-Macaraig practice?
- Dr. Zoraya Zuniga-Macaraig has 1 office location.
Dr. Zoraya Zuniga-Macaraig practices Family Medicine near Manteca, CA.
See Manteca Family Physicians.