Overall Review

3.3

July 8th, 2016
Nasty MD
He would make an OK prison doctor. He doesn't know how to talk with people. Due to the fact that your in his office means that your life isn't going so well because you have a sick kid. The last thing you need is a doctor who thinks he's better then you and treats you like an idiot for asking questions. SHAME ON YOU Z. SPEKTOR.

July 6th, 2016
Find another ENT
Bad bedside manner. The guy is rude and condescending. I will not be going back to him.

March 3rd, 2015
Dr. Spektor could very well use some patience when it comes to kids. He has told my son the same thing about the chair as another review I have read. He did perform a surgery on my child without complication, but i was a little upset that we now need a second surgery when I asked for both problems to be taken care of during the first. I am not too happy with his office, but my son's insurance only cover him and another crappy doctor.

June 12th, 2013
Bedside manner
From our very first visit i had a bad taste in my mouth. His bed side manner is terrible. He also speaks down to you and does not let you answer questions. Medical professionals are suppose to ask open ended questions and if you try to explain anything he gets annoyed. He wants yes or no and has no patience with people as he is trying to rush you out so he can make money on the next patient.

May 22nd, 2013
Difficult Personailty
Dr. Spektor may be knowledgable and skilled at what he does, but his bedside manner for parents and children leaves much to be desired.

May 8th, 2012
FANTASTIC!
Dr. Spektor is by far one of the most amazing doctors I have ever come across. My 4 year old son actually gets excited to go see him. He is very professional, and is great at explaining complicated things in a way that is understandable to anyone; even the child. I also was very impressed with the time he put in outside of the appointment/surgery. He personally called our house the day after the surgery to see how things were going and to answer any questions. Overall, I would recommend Dr. Spektor to anyone. My son's health has improved dramatically, and I really owe it all to Dr. Spektor.

November 11th, 2009
A very rude doctor
Me and my wife brought my son to Dr Spektor's office recently, and will never return to him. Once inside the office my 4 year old climbed up on the examination chair. Dr. spektor immediately ordered my son in a very stern voice to get off the chair because is was not a toy. Once Dr spektor did ask my son to get back on the chair so that he can be examined, he immeidiately ordered my son to get off the chair. My wife then responded by saying, "you need to have more patience if your'e a childrens doctor. Ds spektor responded "By the end of the day I have a headache from the children". Me and my wife were so insulted, we stormed out of the office. If you plan to visit Dr. Spektor, I strongly advise to look elsewhere. Tell your friends as well.

August 24th, 2009
Dr. Spektor - Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Spektor is intellegent, he was one of the 1st to automate his practice, which saves valuable time. My child is excited to see Dr. Spektor and actually looks forward to our visits. Dr. Spektor is a skilled surgeon, very professional physician & businessman and very personable as well.