A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoubir Akrout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zoubir Akrout is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoubir Akrout, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Akrout graduated from Univ Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Broussais-Hotel-Dieu.
Dr. Akrout has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoubir Akrout MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Zoubir Akrout practice?
- Dr. Zoubir Akrout has 1 office location.
Dr. Zoubir Akrout practices Urology near Salem, NJ.
See Salem Urologists.