A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoy Patouhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoy Patouhas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patouhas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Patouhas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoy G Patouhas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Zoy G. Patouhas practice?
- Dr. Zoy Patouhas has 1 office location.
Dr. Zoy Patouhas practices Pediatrics near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Pediatricians.