A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoy Patouhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoy Patouhas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patouhas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Patouhas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patouhas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zoy G. Patouhas practice?
Dr. Zoy Patouhas practices Pediatrics near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Sterling Heights Pediatricians.