Dr. Zoya Preys MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

no change

November 2nd, 2015
DR PREYS TOP OF FIELD
Dr. Preys has been a great OBGYN. I would recommend her to anyone looking for advice, consultation with any female problems.

November 30th, 2014
As Good As It Gets
Dr. Preys is absolutely wonderful. She is kind, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, friendly, and tries to work with each patient to make sure their needs and birth-related preferences are met as much as possible. She handled my last-minute complications with expert skill, and enabled me to have the best birth experience I was hoping for. I missed her very much during my second pregnancy and was contemplating flying back to Los Angeles just to be delivered by her. Unfortunately, things didn't work out as planned. Because not all doctors are great. (Topic for a separate post). Thank you for everything!

August 6th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor, Very Thorough
I have been a patient of Dr. Preys for about 10 years, now. She is absolutely wonderful! I initially came to her because I was (mis)diagnosed with an STD and I wanted a second opinion. My gynecologist, at that time, refused to test me a second time, "stating the test doesn't lie" (even though I explained to her I had always used protection and it was virtually impossible that I contracted an STD). I went to Dr. Preys for a test and, as suspected, the results were negative! So, I continued to go to her since my previous gyno was completely rude and obviously used an incompetent lab. Dr. Preys is thorough, informative, and very personable. I never feel rushed. She always takes her time, and explains anything you may have a question about. She makes that usually uncomfortable annual exam, actually bearable, and even pleasing, knowing you're in good hands.

October 21st, 2010
great ob/gyn
I had multiple miscarriages before I found Dr. Z. She performed a small procedure on me that allowed me to get pregnant with then took care of me throughout my pregnancy. If not for her I don't know if I would ever become a mom.

September 14th, 2010
Great Doc!
Very happy with Dr Preys!!! She is great!!

November 3rd, 2009
Dr.Preys is very caring. She clearly enjoys her job. I had an abnormal Pap and was told that it could be precancerous by another doctor. She took her time puting me at ease, explaining what could be the problem and even explaining what I can say to my boyfriend. Eventhough, I had a serious condition she always made me feel that I was in good hands and would come out ok in the end. Three years later, my cervix is ok and I'm pregnant with a little girl - who dr Preys will deliver soon.

October 29th, 2009
Excellent Doctor!!
Dr. Zoya Preys is an exceptional doctor! Very knowledgeable, caring, a good listener, a great smile, the rare ability to soothe your concerns and give you hope, makes you feel comfortable (very important, also)....this is Doctor Preys! I recommend her from all my heart!Five stars. *****