Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

As Good As It Gets show details As Good As It Gets
by Anna (former patient) on Nov 30th, 2014

Dr. Preys is absolutely wonderful. She is kind, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, friendly, and tries to work with each patient to make sure their needs and birth-related preferences are met as much as possible. She handled my last-minute complications with expert skill, and enabled me to have the best birth experience I was hoping for. I missed her very much during my second pregnancy and was contemplating flying back to Los Angeles just to be delivered by her. Unfortunately, things didn't work out as planned. Because not all doctors are great. (Topic for a separate post). Thank you for everything!

Wonderful Doctor, Very Thorough show details Wonderful Doctor, Very Thorough
Aug 6th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Preys for about 10 years, now. She is absolutely wonderful! I initially came to her because I was (mis)diagnosed with an STD and I wanted a second opinion. My gynecologist, at that time, refused to test me a second time, "stating the test doesn't lie" (even though I explained to her I had always used protection and it was virtually impossible that I contracted an STD). I went to Dr. Preys for a test and, as suspected, the results were negative! So, I continued to go to her since my previous gyno was completely rude and obviously used an incompetent lab. Dr. Preys is thorough, informative, and very personable. I never feel rushed. She always takes her time, and explains anything you may have a question about. She makes that usually uncomfortable annual exam, actually bearable, and even pleasing, knowing you're in good hands.

great ob/gyn show details great ob/gyn
by julie on Oct 21st, 2010

I had multiple miscarriages before I found Dr. Z. She performed a small procedure on me that allowed me to get pregnant with then took care of me throughout my pregnancy. If not for her I don't know if I would ever become a mom.

Great Doc! show details Great Doc!
Sep 14th, 2010

Very happy with Dr Preys!!! She is great!!

by Karen on Nov 3rd, 2009

Dr.Preys is very caring. She clearly enjoys her job. I had an abnormal Pap and was told that it could be precancerous by another doctor. She took her time puting me at ease, explaining what could be the problem and even explaining what I can say to my boyfriend. Eventhough, I had a serious condition she always made me feel that I was in good hands and would come out ok in the end. Three years later, my cervix is ok and I'm pregnant with a little girl - who dr Preys will deliver soon.

Excellent Doctor!! show details Excellent Doctor!!
by Alice on Oct 29th, 2009

Dr. Zoya Preys is an exceptional doctor! Very knowledgeable, caring, a good listener, a great smile, the rare ability to soothe your concerns and give you hope, makes you feel comfortable (very important, also)....this is Doctor Preys! I recommend her from all my heart!Five stars. *****