Dr. Zoyla Almeida MD Patient Reviews

• 26 reviews

September 12th, 2016
I was so scared and am so blessed to have met this doctor. She and her staff helped me get through my problem Wish other doctors were like her!

July 25th, 2016
Excellent physician and surgeon. Compassionate to all her patients and meticulous in her care both in the office and in the hospital.

June 10th, 2016
Excellent bedside manner and surgeon! Very patient with myself and my family.

May 29th, 2016
Exceptional care!

April 12th, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Almeida. She was able to resolve an issue that I have been dealing with for years.

February 28th, 2016
Post Surgical Suffering.
Although my girlfriends surgery went well and her tubes and uterus were removed that was all we saw of the good doctor. She spent no time post surgically to explain anything about what to expect with the healing process and not word about the fact that her hormones would be raging through her body looking for a place to go. It took us over a week the learn that from a offhand comment from her staff. My girlfriend ran out of pain meds. She called to ask for some additional and was told there was no one to write one and she would have to wait for the dr. There is no back up. Her PA was not even available to help her. Finally they called in for 3 day supply of Tylenol 3. And that still was insufficient. When she called on a weekend still very uncomfortable the dr called her back. Said take Tylenol and call me later in the week. No empathy whatsoever to her condition and her minor complications. No apologies for her not explaining the post op emotions she should be aware of either.

August 2nd, 2015
Ms
Dr. Zoyla is perfect....

March 23rd, 2015
Professional
I read the last comment about her staff. I am very surprised. I have been going to this doctor for quite some time and her staff is wonderful!! They are all pleasant and eager to help. I am always nervous when seeing the doctor due to my diagnosis, but her front desk staff and staff in the back always make me feel comfortable and welcome. Never had a bad experience at this office.

March 23rd, 2015
Horrible Staff; especially Kim!
I took time off work so that I could schedule an urgent appoint with Dr. Almeida. I received a phone call the morning of the appointment asking if I could come in earlier for which I obliged. I get to the office to find a lady by the name of Kim, the least friendliest individual I have ever encountered in a doctor's office. She ruthlessly advises my appointment had to be rescheduled and offered absolutely no apology for the inconvenience. I have never experienced such horrible customer service in a doctor's office before. I highly suggest that you train your staff on proper office etiquette. Now I have to start from scratch with an urgent health matter.

March 13th, 2015
A good choice
I am so glad that I chose this Doctor. She is very kind and caring

January 22nd, 2015
I do really like the doctor and her PA. However, I am never waiting less than an 1 hour and a half every single time I have visited. Is there a reason why they are consistently over booked? Staff are ok but not overly helpful.

February 27th, 2014
Dr. Almeida is second to NONE. She deserves 100+ stars.
Dr. Almeida is a wonderful, caring physician. She really took her time with us, and made us feel like we were the only patients there! We love her and her staff. We highly recommend her to anyone who wants top quality care-clinically and emotionally.