Dr. Zoyla Almeida Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zoyla Almeida?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Zoyla Almeida?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2017

Beware of this doctor

I had an infection and this doctor told me that I needed a hysterectomy right away. She lacked compassion or sympathy especially seeing that I was a young girl wanting to have kids. I got a second opinion from a wonderful surgeon and he was able to save my uterus. If you ever get this lady as a doctor, stay clear and seek a second opinion.

May 3rd, 2017

Very professional and caring! Amazing surgical experience! Have told all my colleagues and family and highly recommend her.

May 2nd, 2017

No after care.

First appt with Dr. was easy and fast. No need for a long one, my gynecologist who referred me explained most. Surgery fine, 3rd day of recovery started feeling back to old self. Two weeks in was having terrible pain so I made appt. 4 or 5 appointment later with only pelvic exams being done I realized I was no longer a patient. Told they didn't "feel" anything wrong. Well you might need something more diagnostic then a pelvic. Being told go home take ibuprofen. Well what do most people take at home for pain, ibuprofen and it didn't help the pain and also didn't cure the problem. I was told by a billing friend that you get 90 days of post op care that you nor your insurance is charged for because it is part of the package. Since I was taking up time and energy for a money maker I realized they didn't care about my post op as long as I wasn't bleeding to death. And even though it is a small incision, you still experience real pain, yet I don't think this doctor believes in pharmaceutical grade pain relief.

May 2nd, 2017

Great doctor

Very careful search lead me to this doctor. She was great. She knows her stuff. Staff very sweet and helpful. I give her a thumbs up.

April 29th, 2017

Alarmist Promoting Surgery

I went to this doctor for a second opinion regarding a mass on my ovary. I had seen a well known oncologist first who advised me to have the growth removed but felt it was not cancerous based on my MRI and that there was no immediate need for the surgery but it should be done over the next few weeks. As soon as the doctor entered the room to examine me she announced that I needed surgery and that I should be prepared for a cancer diagnosis. She said if it was her mother she would recommend having the surgery immediately because of the risks. I don't believe that she even looked at the film of my MRI. Her staff is incompetent and appears inexperienced. My advice is to stay clear of this doctor.

October 18th, 2016

Great doc

September 12th, 2016

I was so scared and am so blessed to have met this doctor. She and her staff helped me get through my problem Wish other doctors were like her!

July 25th, 2016

Excellent physician and surgeon. Compassionate to all her patients and meticulous in her care both in the office and in the hospital.

June 10th, 2016

Excellent bedside manner and surgeon! Very patient with myself and my family.

May 29th, 2016

Exceptional care!

April 12th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Almeida. She was able to resolve an issue that I have been dealing with for years.

February 28th, 2016

Post Surgical Suffering.

Although my girlfriends surgery went well and her tubes and uterus were removed that was all we saw of the good doctor. She spent no time post surgically to explain anything about what to expect with the healing process and not word about the fact that her hormones would be raging through her body looking for a place to go. It took us over a week the learn that from a offhand comment from her staff. My girlfriend ran out of pain meds. She called to ask for some additional and was told there was no one to write one and she would have to wait for the dr. There is no back up. Her PA was not even available to help her. Finally they called in for 3 day supply of Tylenol 3. And that still was insufficient. When she called on a weekend still very uncomfortable the dr called her back. Said take Tylenol and call me later in the week. No empathy whatsoever to her condition and her minor complications. No apologies for her not explaining the post op emotions she should be aware of either.