A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zsofia Szep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zsofia Szep, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Szep graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Szep has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zsofia Szep MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Zsofia Szep practice?
- Dr. Zsofia Szep has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zsofia Szep practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookhaven, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.