A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zsolt Bansagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zsolt Bansagi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bansagi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bansagi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zsolt Bansagi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansagi graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bansagi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zsolt Csaba Bansagi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Zsolt C. Bansagi practice?
- Dr. Zsolt Bansagi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zsolt Bansagi practices Ophthalmology near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Panama City, FL and Destin, FL.
See Dothan Ophthalmologists.