A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zsolt Bansagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zsolt Bansagi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bansagi
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bansagi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zsolt Bansagi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansagi graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bansagi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zsolt Csaba Bansagi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Zsolt C. Bansagi practice?
- Dr. Zsolt Bansagi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zsolt Bansagi practices Ophthalmology near Panama City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Destin, FL and Dothan, AL.
See Panama City Ophthalmologists.