Learn more about Dr. Susan Farkas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Farkas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farkas
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farkas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Farkas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farkas graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Farkas has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Perham Memorial Hospital & Home
- Meritcare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Illovszky Farkas MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan I. Farkas practice?
- Dr. Susan Farkas has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Farkas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Internists and Fargo Cardiologists.