A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Farkas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Farkas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farkas
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Farkas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Farkas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farkas graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Farkas has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Perham Memorial Hospital & Home
- Meritcare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Illovszky Farkas MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan I. Farkas practice?
- Dr. Susan Farkas has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Farkas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Internists and Fargo Cardiologists.