Learn more about Dr. Susan Farkas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Farkas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farkas
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farkas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Farkas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farkas graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Farkas has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Perham Memorial Hospital & Home
- Meritcare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Illovszky Farkas MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan I. Farkas practice?
- Dr. Susan Farkas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Farkas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: East Grand Forks, MN and Thief River Falls, MN.
See Fargo Internists and Fargo Cardiologists.