Dr. Zsuzsanna Fazekas MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Cuyahoga Falls, OH

• Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2014
I would not recommend falls family practice to anyone! I had a biopsy done when I went in several weeks later my results hadn't came in. This was in 2011. A couple months ago 2014 they called with results. Seriously! It does not take years to get biopsy results! Im looking into legal action!!!!

October 3rd, 2012
Nice but not for me
Upon coming into the office i signed in and was quickly taken to the exam room. Once there the nurse came in asked questions and left the nurse was very friendly. Upon the nurse leaving i waited and waited and waited (this has been my experience every time that i have had an appointment). I was informed that medical treatments botox etc are performed in between appointments. Once the dr came in i explained my issue (acne) medicine was giving that broke my face out even more every time that i have gone back i feel that my acne became worse and worse. Although she is very nice i did not receive the help that i needed. It is also very hard to get in to see her with the many trips that she takes out of the country>

December 31st, 2011
very nice
she is so nice! The absolute nicest doctor ive ever been to. She constantly asked if i was okay and was very caring.

April 22nd, 2011
Very Pleased!
I thought Zsuzsanna was very sweet and made me feel comfortable. She explained everything well. The price was outstanding and I'm so pleased with the results of my laser treatment. Looking forward for my next visit. Outstanding job - I went straight to work with no problems. Recommended :)

February 19th, 2010
Dr Fazekas was very caring and knowledgable and explained all of my treatment options. I did not feel rushed and felt like she listened to my concerns. The staff was very friendly too.

February 18th, 2010
Happy with care
Thorough, caring, addressed all questions, explained condition and treatment options. I would highly recommend her to other patients.

March 9th, 2017