A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zu Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zu Zhang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Medical University Of The Americas (Nevis), Whitehall.
Dr. Zhang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwood Leflore Hospital
- GLH Medical Staff in 2009
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zu Dong Zhang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zu D. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Zu Zhang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zu Zhang practices Family Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, MS.
See Birmingham Family Physicians.