A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zubaida Sadik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zubaida Sadik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zubaida Sadik, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadik graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Sadik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center, Freehold
- Central State Medical Center NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zubaida Y Sadik MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Zubaida Y. Sadik practice?
- Dr. Zubaida Sadik has 1 office location.
Dr. Zubaida Sadik practices Pediatrics near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Pediatricians.