Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zubair Khan
Dr. Zubair Khan, MD, BS, FACC, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Osage Beach, MO. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Lake Regional Health Systems, Lake Regional Hospital and Ozarks Med Center Billing. He speaks English.
Dr. Zubair Khan has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Zubair Khan is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Osage Beach, MO.
Dr. Timothy Mcdermott
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Osage Beach, MO 0.48 mi33
Dr. Muthu Krishnan
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Osage Beach, MO 0.48 mi38