Dr. Zubair Khan Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Zubair Khan?

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Medication over-prescribed in geriatric patients, leading to damaging effects; suicide attempts, addiction...

Dr Kahn cancelling appts and not rescheduled for 2 weeks for heart arrthymias and for test results

Posted on May 4th, 2017

one apt, then tests. office cancelled 2 appts where I was to get test results and let doctor know that I am still having many symptoms. I had called office 2x prior to say this and asked if I could have tests earlier and they said no. then they cancelled 2 dr appts. one cause he had procedures and one cause he had just told office day before that he had a prior obligation! the rescheduled apt was for 5-3 and they didn't have another apt till 5-18. tests were done several weeks ago . I am having frequent heart arrhtymias and at times am symptomatic and the doctor and office don't care? also I said I want my test results and the office on 5-2 said the nurse would call me to read me the results. I have had NO call! I am a nurse and I am treated this way! imagine if I was an elderly lay person! I am now going to call to say I want my records, results as I have an apt with another cardiologist now! very very disappointed!

VERY RUDE MAN AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENCE WE ARE PEOPLE TOO.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

HE IS VERY RUDE, I DON'T WANT TO GO A DOCTOR THAT HAS NO CARE FOR HIS PATIENCE. THE PATIENCE ARE PAYING FOR THAT, SO I CHANGED MY HEART DOCTOR.

Posted on October 6th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Khan for several years now and he has helped me immensely. I will continue to use him as my heart Dr.

Posted on October 15th, 2012

very good doctor.

Highly recommended

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Dr. Kahn was able to diagnose a heart condition that other doctors were not able to find. Yes, the accent can be difficult, but he realizes this and has no problem repeating himself.

wont go again

Posted on January 28th, 2011

Not a good experience with this provider. Will not go again. Get a second opinion before you have any procedure done. Beware.

March 07 heart treatment

Posted on October 19th, 2009

Dr. is extremely difficult to understand. I thought I was having a heart attack and he was working the emergency room. I was hospitalized, had a heart cath and he gave me someone else's report in the hospital, saying everything was normal for my age. He had done 14 caths that day. At my follow-up appt, he gave me my test results, which indicated 100% blockage on one heart valve. I saw a different doctor and got a second opinion. I will not see this Dr. again. Beware!

Posted on May 17th, 2017