Dr. Zubair Khan MD, BS, FACC, MBBS Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2017
Medication over-prescribed in geriatric patients, leading to damaging effects; suicide attempts, addiction...

May 4th, 2017
Dr Kahn cancelling appts and not rescheduled for 2 weeks for heart arrthymias and for test results
one apt, then tests. office cancelled 2 appts where I was to get test results and let doctor know that I am still having many symptoms. I had called office 2x prior to say this and asked if I could have tests earlier and they said no. then they cancelled 2 dr appts. one cause he had procedures and one cause he had just told office day before that he had a prior obligation! the rescheduled apt was for 5-3 and they didn't have another apt till 5-18. tests were done several weeks ago . I am having frequent heart arrhtymias and at times am symptomatic and the doctor and office don't care? also I said I want my test results and the office on 5-2 said the nurse would call me to read me the results. I have had NO call! I am a nurse and I am treated this way! imagine if I was an elderly lay person! I am now going to call to say I want my records, results as I have an apt with another cardiologist now! very very disappointed!

October 23rd, 2015
VERY RUDE MAN AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENCE WE ARE PEOPLE TOO.
HE IS VERY RUDE, I DON'T WANT TO GO A DOCTOR THAT HAS NO CARE FOR HIS PATIENCE. THE PATIENCE ARE PAYING FOR THAT, SO I CHANGED MY HEART DOCTOR.

October 6th, 2014
I have been seeing Dr. Khan for several years now and he has helped me immensely. I will continue to use him as my heart Dr.

October 15th, 2012
very good doctor.

September 17th, 2012
Highly recommended
Dr. Kahn was able to diagnose a heart condition that other doctors were not able to find. Yes, the accent can be difficult, but he realizes this and has no problem repeating himself.

January 28th, 2011
wont go again
Not a good experience with this provider. Will not go again. Get a second opinion before you have any procedure done. Beware.

October 19th, 2009
March 07 heart treatment
Dr. is extremely difficult to understand. I thought I was having a heart attack and he was working the emergency room. I was hospitalized, had a heart cath and he gave me someone else's report in the hospital, saying everything was normal for my age. He had done 14 caths that day. At my follow-up appt, he gave me my test results, which indicated 100% blockage on one heart valve. I saw a different doctor and got a second opinion. I will not see this Dr. again. Beware!

May 17th, 2017