Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zubair Khan
Dr. Zubair Khan, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center, MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center and Putnam Hospital Center. Dr. Khan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Zubair Khan has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Zubair Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Dr. Farah Ashraf
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Poughkeepsie, NY 0.08 mi22
Dr. Syed Naqvi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Poughkeepsie, NY 0.08 mi39
Dr. Asghar Anwar
Poughkeepsie, NY 0.08 mi25