Learn more about Dr. Zubair Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zubair Shaikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaikh
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Shaikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zubair Shaikh, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zubair Alhmed Shaikh MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zubair A. Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Zubair Shaikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zubair Shaikh practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Alma, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI.
See Alma Internists, Alma Sleep Medicine Doctors, Alma Neurologists, and Alma Psychiatrists.