Learn more about Dr. Zubair Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zubair Shaikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaikh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zubair Shaikh, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zubair Alhmed Shaikh MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zubair A. Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Zubair Shaikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zubair Shaikh practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Alma, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI.
See Alma Internists, Alma Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Alma Neurologists.