A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zubair Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zubair Shaikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zubair Shaikh, MD is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaikh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zubair Ahmed Shaikh MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zubair A. Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Zubair Shaikh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zubair Shaikh practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Alma, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Alma Neurologists, Alma Internists, Alma Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Alma Psychiatrists.