A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zubair Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zubair Hassan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hassan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zubair Ul Hassan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Zubair U. Hassan practice?
- Dr. Zubair Hassan has 1 office location.
Dr. Zubair Hassan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.