A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zubairul Aghai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Aghai graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Aghai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aghai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zubairul H. Aghai practice?
Dr. Zubairul Aghai practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.